Bring your interest in psychology to one of the most beautiful cultural and intellectual capitals in Europe. In Prague, you’ll use compelling coursework and engaging cultural activities to explore the development of modern psychology, its relationship to politics and art, and its role in Central Europe’s turbulent past.
the many cultural sites of Czech Republic.
other European cities such as Budapest, Vienna, Krakow, or Berlin – just a train or bus ride away.
in courses taught by faculty from the renowned Charles University.
Excursions & Activities
- Take a day trip to Terezín, former Jewish ghetto and Nazi labor camp.
- Visit Sychrov, a beautiful Neo-Gothic castle.
- Stop by Karlštejn, the famous gothic fortress built by Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV.
- Travel to Karlovy Vary, Plzen and/or Jáchymov on an overnight trip.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2024||03/25/2024 **||Rolling Admission||05/13/2024||08/03/2024|
|Summer II||2024||03/25/2024 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Summer I||2024||03/25/2024 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.