Singapore Management University
Spend a semester in Singapore at Singapore Management University where you have the unique opportunity to experience the city-state’s diverse and vibrant culture while enrolling at one of Asia’s top business schools.
- Study at Singapore Management University, one of the youngest institutions in the world to acquire AACSB and EQUIS accreditation
- Learn and live in Singapore - an English-speaking Asian city
- Jump into discovering Singapore right from the start and delve into the local culture with our comprehensive three-day Orientation Program
- Explore both East and Southeast Asia conveniently and inexpensively from the centrally located country of Singapore
- Health insurance
- On-site support
- Cultural events and activities
- and more...
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN