Study Abroad in CUBA with IFSA
Universidad de La Habana
About the Program
Make history with us as we experience changes daily. Study at one of the most prestigious universities in Latin America, and spend a long weekend living in an intentional community hours from Havana. Learn, explore, dance, play ball, and make friends while you are part of something few Americans will ever experience.
Havana, located along the coast of the North Atlantic Ocean has beautifully restored colonial architecture and history at every turn. An ocean view provides a constantly changing backdrop to the city.
- Study at Universidad de La Habana (UH), Cuba's oldest and most prestigious university, which attracts students from throughout Latin America and around the world
- Located next to the heart of Havana's historic district, UH offers a unique opportunity for the adventurous and flexible student
- Integrate with Cuban students in elective courses available in a wide variety of disciplines
- Take one core course developed exclusively for IFSA-Butler students focused on Cuban culture and patrimony
- Academic advising and tutoring available throughout the semester at no additional cost
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278