The Ronald R. Robel scholarship is awarded to support students enrolled at UA who are registered to participate in overseas study programs with first priority going to students planning to study in Asia. The trip can occur during either the interim, summer or fall session.
||Ronald R. Robel
This scholarship is open to students who are:
- Currently enrolled at UA
- Have a minimum of GPA of 3.5
- First priority given to students planning to study in Asia.
- Scholarship Questionnaire
- One Letter of Recommendation from a UA faculty member
- Copy of your unofficial transcript
- Statement of Purpose – limited to one page single spaced
- Include: name of program and/or university
- Location—city and country in Asia
- Dates of study
- Why you wish to study in this particular country and this specific institution
- How you plan to use this experience with regard to your academic goals
All application materials should be submitted online through the application system. Note: Only complete applications will be considered.
Notification of Award:
All students will be notified via email about the outcome of the scholarship award no later than three weeks after the close of the application.