Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
University of Wollongong
About the Program
Wollongong, where the mountains meet the sea. One of the closest campuses to the beach, UW offers some of the best opportunities to meet Australians, as most students at other campuses tend to commute. An hour and a half train ride from downtown Sydney, Wollongong is a large, yet affordable city.
Wollongong is a gorgeous, hilly coastal city with a great university. A thriving industrial and commercial center that combines big-city benefits with small-city charm. Stunning ocean views and great surfing beaches are just a short stroll from the city center.
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
- Live and learn on an ecologically designed campus in the foothills of the Mt. Keira rainforest and overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- The gorgeous, hilly coastal city is close to neighboring city Sydney
- Excellent academics in a friendly, supportive and smaller university environment known for innovative approaches to teaching, learning and research
- Ranked in the top 2 percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University and QS World University Rankings
- On-campus amenitites include pubs, cafes, restaurants, bank, bookstore and general store, plus a recreation and aquatic center
- Enjoy concerts, movies, plays and art exhibitions without leaving campus and try new activities like surfing, scuba diving, self defense or dance
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278