Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of Westminster
About the Program
Live and learn in London at the University of Westminster. With several campuses integrated into the fabric of the vibrant city, it is a truly bustling experience. There are options in everything from art to business so you can find the right mix for your academic goals, plus you can add on an internship for a hands-on resume building.
One of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the the world. A major global city with atmosphere of sophistication, with remarkable cultural, historic artistic, political and intellectual offerings. A diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken within the city
- Three campuses in London's West End: Cavendish Campus, Regent Campus and Marylebone Campus
- One campus (Harrow), a state-of-the-art creative campus with space for studios and facilities located a 25-minute ride on the Tube from central London
- Study in up to four departments and choose between three or four classes for a flexible schedule abroad
- Gain valuable experience through an internship with a wide range of placement opportunities
- Excellent facilities, many within easy walking distance of each other in a compact area in the heart of London
- Enjoy an active student union offering a full range of clubs and societies, and a sports stadium at Chiswick on the River Thames for rowing, soccer and rugby
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278