Study Abroad in SCOTLAND with IFSA
University of Stirling
About the Program
Picture yourself at Stirling, studying against a breathtaking backdrop of the Highland foothills. With a wide variety of module offerings, you will surely find what you are looking for as you begin your studies nestled within the "Gateway to the Highlands."
Known as the 'Gateway to the Highlands", Stirling's well preserved and beautiful Old Town has plenty of historic buildings, winding cobble stone streets and an impressive castle with beautiful views!
- A liberal arts institution that ranks high among the world's new universities
- Modern, well-equipped buildings and student residences
- Excellent entertainment and athletic facilities, including an on-campus golf course and an arts center that offers excellent performances in drama, film, music and dance
- Small-town campus environment on the shores of a Scottish loch
- Campus beautifully set on the grounds of an 18-century castle with 310 acres of parkland and woods
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278