Study Abroad in SCOTLAND with IFSA
University of Glasgow
About the Program
Dive into your academics at one of Scotland's ancient and most research-intensive institutions. There are countless ways to immerse yourself into Scottish culture at this large campus in an exciting city, whether by taking a service learning course in Public Policy, studying Functional Anatomy or even Bagpiping.
Glasgow offers an energetic and hip atmosphere. A stellar arts scene as well as Scottish companies of ballet, opera, orchestra and chorus, theaters, galleries and museums are just some of the entertainment you will find in this intriguing metropolis.
- Three campuses in London's West End: Cavendish Campus, Regent Campus and Marylebone Campus
- One campus (Harrow), a state-of-the-art creative campus with space for studios and facilities located a 25-minute ride on the Tube from central London
- Study in up to four departments and choose between three or four classes for a flexible schedule abroad
- Gain valuable experience through an internship with a wide range of placement opportunities
- Excellent facilities, many within easy walking distance of each other in a compact area in the heart of London
- Enjoy an active student union offering a full range of clubs and societies, and a sports stadium at Chiswick on the River Thames for rowing, soccer and rugby
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278