Study Abroad in ENGLAND
London School of Economics and Political Science
About the Program
LSE is much more than just Economics! Situated right in the heart of central London, you'll tackle real world problems across the social sciences. Participate in international debate with peers who bring diverse perspectives from over 160 countries. You will find this academic year program is as rewarding as it is demanding.
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. The city has many remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, and intellectual offerings and has a diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken.
- Study at Britain's only university specializing in the study of the social sciences, a member of Britain's Russell Group of universities, similar to the Ivy League
- Take advantage of LSE's close ties to business, government, law and media in the city
- Participate in IFSA's exclusive Exploring Community & Culture course, which will facilitate your integration into London's culture
- LSE is part of the University of London (UL), so students can use the UL Union's excellent facilities
- Students take four courses, including at least one from their selected host department (two if assigned to economics)
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278