This Program gives students the chance to choose from four out of five of Griffith University’s campuses. This offers study abroad students a wide range of campus experiences, academic courses and intercultural learning in a diverse array of locations that make the most of the laid-back outdoors lifestyle of Queensland, Australia. Although a large university, Griffith fosters intimate learning environments and cultural integration in its many campuses.
There is a Griffith’s Campus for everybody between the urban Gold Coast Campus with an AACSB accredited business school located just 30 minutes from the beach and the Mt Gravatt Campus, which offers specialties in early childhood education and music education in a beautifully wooded surrounding environment. The South Bank Campus offers courses in world class music, fine arts and film while the Logan Campus offers accelerated degree programs in Business, IT, and Communications.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.