Spend a summer in the elegant and scenic city of Salzburg, Austria, with AIFS! Choose from a variety of course options with credit awarded by Fairfield University. Salzburg’s lush meadows, stunning mountains and charming coffee houses make the city an ideal location for students studying abroad.
- Courses?offered in art/anthropology, German language, history, music, sociology
- Vienna (3 days), Munich, Germany (day trip)
CULTURAL & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Walking tours, visits to museums and art galleries, pastry tasting and musical events
ON-SITE RESIDENT DIRECTOR
- to help with any questions or advice you may need throughout the program
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
Visit the website
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.
For information specific to this city, visit the website and click the Social Identity Tab on the program page.