Spend a summer in the charming and sophisticated city of Paris, France with AIFS! Study a variety of academic program options at the prestigious Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS). Located in the 7th district, commonly called “beau quartier”, the CCFS are close to Rodin and d’Orsay museums, the Unesco headquarters, many embassies and official buildings.
- Up to 9 semester credits depending on program and course selection
- Courses offered in art history, French fashion, French Language or Intensive French Language
- in a double room in a Parisian homestay. Additional housing options are available, see Optional Components for more details
- Breakfast every day in your homestay
CULTURAL & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Sightseeing in Paris, visits to museums and monuments, walking tours, trips outside Paris, a Bateaux-Mouches boat trip as well as group dinners
ON-SITE RESIDENT DIRECTOR
- to help with any questions or advice you may need throughout the program
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
Visit the website
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.
For information specific to this city, visit the website and click the Social Identity Tab on the program page.