Spend a summer in the charming city of Limerick, Ireland with AIFS! Study a variety of academic program options at the University of Limerick. Located three miles from the city center, the park-like campus is the permanent home to several art collections along with the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance, an internationally acclaimed center for innovation in music and dance performance.
- Courses offered in cultural studies, social justice, theater, plus programs in business, health care, and law
- Apartment style residence
- Dublin (day trip), West of Ireland - Lahinch and the Burren (day trip), Limerick City and Bunratty Castle (day trip), Aran Islands (2 days)
CULTURAL & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Walking tours, traditional Irish music concerts, museum visits and sports events
ON-SITE RESIDENT DIRECTOR
- to help with any questions or advice you may need throughout the program
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
Visit the website
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.
For information specific to this city, visit the website and click the Social Identity Tab on the program page.