CAPA Sydney Science and Technology (UTS) Program
The CAPA Sydney Program in Science and Technology provides you with an opportunity to pursue your studies in a one-of-a-kind setting. Picture yourself taking a field trip to experience Australia’s diverse ecology and landscape for one of your environmental science courses or having full access to world-leading technology, like the Engineering Remote Laboratory –where you can perform real-time experiments from anywhere and at any time.
With CAPA’s semester program at University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), you’ll have access to courses in creative intelligence and innovation, engineering, information technology, science, and much more! The program also allows you to personalize your experience to meet your goals.
Program Fee and Inclusions
Over 50,000 Students Have Studied Abroad With CAPA!
- 12-16 credits
- My Global City cultural events and activities intentionally designed for you to explore and analyze Sydney in ways that are relevant to your studies and personal interests
- Excursions to the Blue Mountains and Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park
- Social events including an arrival reception, mid-term dinner, and a farewell ceremony
- Full access to UTS’s services
- 24-hour emergency support
- Comprehensive medical, travel and accident insurance
- CAPA support before, during and after your program
Learn more about us here or call us at 1.800.793.0334
- 40 years experience in study abroad education
- Personalized, experiential and academic programs that genuinely involve each student with the location, people and culture of their host city
- Affordable, fully accredited, semester and summer programs and internships
- Need-based and access scholarships