Study Abroad in SCOTLAND with IFSA
University of Stirling, International Summer School
About the Program
Spend your summer in scenic Stirling, surrounded by the majestic Highland foothills. Spend 4 or 8 weeks taking classes, or replace one class with an internship in a local business or organization. Explore the beauty of Scotland while making strides in your academic progress, and professional career.
Known as the 'Gateway to the Highlands", Stirling's well preserved and beautiful Old Town has plenty of historic buildings, winding cobble stone streets and an impressive castle with beautiful views!
- Unique offering of academic options - including Education, Film, Sports Management, and Criminology
- Internships are available in nearly any subject
- Students may attend the first session (4 weeks) or both sessions (8 weeks), taking one to two courses per session, earning up to 12 credits for the semester
- Excursions are an integral part of each course, and they are open to all summer students
- Campus beautifully set on the grounds of an 18-century castle with 310 acres of parkland and woods near the shores of a Scottish loch
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278