Study Abroad in ENGLAND
St. Peter's College Oxford University, Summer
About the Program
Study English literature, environmental studies, or Medieval studies on the St. Peter's College summer school. Experience two Oxford colleges on this program: you will study with tutors from St. Peter's faculty, and be housed in Magdalen College.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants and nightlife.
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Study at one of the most prestigious universities in the world where courses are taught through a program of tutorials, seminars and lectures
- Live and learn in the heart of Oxford, near libraries, museums, theatres and shops
- Participate in weekly field excursions designed to introduce you to sites of exceptional importance in England's literary heritage
- Attend evening lectures given by distinguished speakers from the university and wider world that are organized around special banquets and receptions
- Choose one of three program options:
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278