Sydney Semester + Paid Summer Hospitality Internship
Get a jump start on your career in hospitality by studying abroad and working in the industry from February through August in Sydney, Australia.?
- Study at Australia’s leading hospitality school’s multicultural campus during the spring semester
- During the summer, continue working in the paid internship placement full time (40+ hours/week)
- Experience the famous laid back Australian lifestyle that makes the most of Manly’s magnificent beaches, ideal climate and easy access to the heart of Sydney by ferry across the harbor
- Take advantage of ICMS’s comprehensive four-day Pre-semester Cultural Immersion Program exploring the Great Barrier Reef and tropical North Queensland
- Health insurance
- On-site support
- Cultural events and activities
- and more...
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN