Excursions & Activities
- See more of the region with day trips to Bruges, Liège, Tournai, and Luxembourg.
- Check out urban graffiti with a special tour, or experience a Belgian-style Mardi Gras parade.
- Take a three-day excursion to France to explore coastal Normandy or Alsace on the German border.
- Get involved on campus by joining a student club or taking advantage of sports facilities.
- Explore favorites like Brussels Museum of Fine Arts and one of Belgium's celebrated chocolate factories.
Internships. Get credit and on-the-job experience in communications, business, or international affairs. Possibilities include helping a member of the European Parliament, promoting citizen's rights, or preparing an exhibit for the Royal Museum.
Mentoring. ULB has a well-designed student network. CIEE students can tap in, connect in classes, and ease into campus life with mentoring established between CIEE and the university.
Café conversations. Bi-weekly, students can meet with ULB students at a local café to practice conversing in French.
Tandem learning. ULB's program pairs students with Belgian students to foster language learning and participation in social activities. Students earn get credit for this.