Study Abroad in ISRAEL with IFSA
Rotherberg International School
About the program
In addition to IFSA's signature Diversity and Coexistence offering in Jerusalem, students may choose to enroll in the full range of courses taught in English through the Rothberg International School.
Located on a plateau in the Judean Mountains between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea, Jerusalem is one of the oldest cities in the world. The city has a history that goes back to the 4th millennium.
- Those who prefer an alternative to the Diversity and Coexistence program may enroll in other undergraduate programs at Rothberg International School, Hebrew University of Jerusalem (RIS), one of the Middle East's most prestigious universities
- Take elective courses taught in English
- Live and learn near Mount Scopus in the ancient city of Jerusalem, located within easy access to transportation, supermarkets, shopping, and eateries
- IFSA orientation covering important health, safety, and security topics pertaining to Israel
- Enjoy suite-style living with single bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom facilities, air conditioning, laundry facilities
- Outside of the classroom, you will participate in co-curricular activities designed to engage you with diverse communities and interrogate theories of identity and coexistence
- Develop artistic abilities through unique art, music, and dance programs — or gain experience in international relations, human rights, and more
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the next Step!
Visit our website for more information about our Rothberg International School program.
Contact your student Services manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278