Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
University of Technology, Sydney
About the Program
This young, tech-infused, design-savvy institution, located in the hub of Sydney's start up community, is a comprehensive university with a great reputation for excellence in STEM subjects and Communications. Here you will enjoy a truly international experience in a hands-on, career-focused atmosphere.
Sydney is known as the "Worlds Friendliest City", Renowned for its multicultural flavor. At the heart of Sydney is a spectacular harbor, home to the famous sails of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge. Distinct neighborhoods offer a huge range of lifestyles and cultures, linked by excellent public transportation.
- Hands-on, career-focused education for independent, self-motivated students
- Attend a tech-savvy university that infuses the use of technology into its class offerings
- UTS's main campus is located in the heart of Sydney, a five-minute walk from Central Station
- Get to know Australian students by getting involved in one of the more than 100 student clubs and societies
- Enjoy the global city of Sydney and its main attractions, all within walking distance or an easy bus or train ride
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278