University of York
York has a reputation for the quality of its instruction, particularly in the subjects of art history, English, music, psychology and historic preservation. Courses are taught in small groups and are focused in nature.
Located halfway between London and Edinburgh, York is one of England's best remaining medieval cities.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.