Bond University offers a study abroad experience quite distinct from other Australian universities with its small class size and modern campus. With the lowest student-teacher ratio in Australia, Bond University is perfect for students who are looking to study abroad in a highly supportive environment with small, focused classes.
Bond, a private university, has three full semesters, mirroring the US academic calendar and so giving you the flexibility to study in Australia without missing the opportunity for a summer internship or job back home. Courses are available in business, communications, law, IT, humanities, sports management, psychology, and the health sciences, many with a specific focus on Australia. The Faculty of Business is AACSB accredited.
Outside the classroom you'll find that Bond's location on the Gold Coast is ideal for exploring the environment that makes Australia so unique and is home to some of Australia's most stunning beaches.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.